Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation (CESE) main@CESE.groups.io
Welcome to the Global Strategy Hub for the Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation!
This is where leaders working towards a world free from abuse and exploitation meet to share research, discuss strategy, plan joint projects, and lift up one another in this difficult endeavor.
The Coalition to End Sexual Exploitation (CESE), established in 2010, is a loose-knit coalition of multi-disciplinary NGOs and advocates collaborating and sharing information to end sexual abuse and exploitation. In order to break down silos and create a more cohesive movement, this coalition unites actors of diverse worldviews, backgrounds, and disciplines, from survivor leaders to direct service providers to policy advocates to academics and more, in order to better advocate and educate. CESE is directed by the National Center on Sexual Exploitation.
If you share the CESE guiding values and want to join the largest coalition working towards a world free from all sexual abuse and exploitation, please fill out this application.
Please read our code of conduct for the platform.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- 473 Members
- 722 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Not listed in the Groups.io directory.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
- Topics are automatically closed after 60 days.